Click the buttons (above for other languages, below for English) to view and then download our See Me. Know Me. resources.
- Print the posters and put them in places where seniors are to be found.
- Use the posters as prompts for reflection alongside our conversation starters.
- Use the conversation starters to reflect or share about your life with family and friends.
- Use our thought-starters to think about purpose in your life.
- Take the questions for aged care to service providers – how do they respond?
Alternatively, you can ask us to send you a copy for personal use, or order a kit for use with seniors in your community. Just email or call.
The full sharing kit for groups includes:
- Conversation sentence-starters
- ‘Purpose’ thought-starters
- Question cards for conversations
- Questions for aged care
- Sample posters in A4 and A3
- A set of postcards featuring our See me. Know me. seniors from the posters
Select resources, developed in partnership with FECCA, in Greek, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Arabic and Khmer can be downloaded using the buttons above, or ordered by filling in our contact form.